I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

Something pretty cool happened today. I had an appointment with Law of Attraction Life Coach, Linda Armstrong. I was nervous about calling because I didn't really know what we'd talk about. She knew some of the things going on in my life now because of a form I filled out before hand, but there wasn't anything specific I had in mind to discuss. 

I can't remember how I had found Linda, but I remember emailing her a few months ago about the law of attraction and what it means to me. She kept in contact with me, and I eventually signed up for a free session. 

She asked me a lot of questions about where I see my life heading, and our conversation mostly stayed around the plans my husband and I have. She did a meditation session with me (my first ever), and it was amazing! I'm definitely going to do more meditating in the future. 

On top of becoming a creativity coach, I've been contemplating becoming a life coach as well. I didn't realize there was such a thing as a law of attraction life coach. She told me about her training and where she studied, and it sounds perfect. I feel like there was a reason I wasn't finding the right place to train for life coaching...maybe the place she studied at is the right one for me. I hope it is. 

I felt a very strong connection to her and the things she was telling me. A lot of what she said was just confirming what I've already been feeling. And she also gave me some great tips on how to move past some doubts I was having about possibly moving, and how I'll be able to get certified (since it's so darn expensive).  I can't wait to implement her techniques and learn more about the law of attraction life coaching.
Post a Comment

Friday

I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

Something pretty cool happened today. I had an appointment with Law of Attraction Life Coach, Linda Armstrong. I was nervous about calling because I didn't really know what we'd talk about. She knew some of the things going on in my life now because of a form I filled out before hand, but there wasn't anything specific I had in mind to discuss. 

I can't remember how I had found Linda, but I remember emailing her a few months ago about the law of attraction and what it means to me. She kept in contact with me, and I eventually signed up for a free session. 

She asked me a lot of questions about where I see my life heading, and our conversation mostly stayed around the plans my husband and I have. She did a meditation session with me (my first ever), and it was amazing! I'm definitely going to do more meditating in the future. 

On top of becoming a creativity coach, I've been contemplating becoming a life coach as well. I didn't realize there was such a thing as a law of attraction life coach. She told me about her training and where she studied, and it sounds perfect. I feel like there was a reason I wasn't finding the right place to train for life coaching...maybe the place she studied at is the right one for me. I hope it is. 

I felt a very strong connection to her and the things she was telling me. A lot of what she said was just confirming what I've already been feeling. And she also gave me some great tips on how to move past some doubts I was having about possibly moving, and how I'll be able to get certified (since it's so darn expensive).  I can't wait to implement her techniques and learn more about the law of attraction life coaching.
Post a Comment