When You Know You're Dreaming

About once a month I dream about my mom. In the dream the same thing happens each time. Last night I was dreaming about getting ready for a family party, and I walked into a room and she was there. She looked absolutely beautiful.

As I always do, I immediately realize I'm dreaming and start to cry. I usually collapse to the floor and cry uncontrollably. She'll ask me how I am or what's wrong, and I always tell her the same thing, "This is a dream and  you're not going to be here long," and I continue to cry.

This time when I could tell she was getting ready to leave, I begged her to come back and visit me soon and more often. When I walked out of the room in my dream, I continued on with what I'd been dreaming about before, unaware that I was dreaming.

Do you dream like this? Are you ever aware that you're dreaming?
Post a Comment

Friday

When You Know You're Dreaming

About once a month I dream about my mom. In the dream the same thing happens each time. Last night I was dreaming about getting ready for a family party, and I walked into a room and she was there. She looked absolutely beautiful.

As I always do, I immediately realize I'm dreaming and start to cry. I usually collapse to the floor and cry uncontrollably. She'll ask me how I am or what's wrong, and I always tell her the same thing, "This is a dream and  you're not going to be here long," and I continue to cry.

This time when I could tell she was getting ready to leave, I begged her to come back and visit me soon and more often. When I walked out of the room in my dream, I continued on with what I'd been dreaming about before, unaware that I was dreaming.

Do you dream like this? Are you ever aware that you're dreaming?
Post a Comment