I've Come to the Conclusion...

...that I try to squeeze way more into my day than I actually have time for. This leads to me feeling like I'm not accomplishing things on a daily basis. Yesterday I actually made a to-do list, which I think I will continue to do.

On my list I had:

  1. Vacuum living room
  2. Plan homeschooling lesson for week
  3. Go grocery shopping
  4. Give boy a bath
  5. Go to the library
  6. Pick up dog poop
  7. Clean stove grates
  8. Sign boy up for preschool activity at rec center
  9. Answer customer emails
  10. Plan weekly dinner menu
  11. Work on beats for novel
  12. Set up new craft room
  13. Clean out silverware drawer
  14. Put laundry away
  15. Bag up clothes to give away (already sorted)
I got 1-10 done but I still feel behind. I guess I should just rewrite it for my next day off and keep going.

How do you keep track of the things you need/want to do?
Post a Comment

Wednesday

I've Come to the Conclusion...

...that I try to squeeze way more into my day than I actually have time for. This leads to me feeling like I'm not accomplishing things on a daily basis. Yesterday I actually made a to-do list, which I think I will continue to do.

On my list I had:

  1. Vacuum living room
  2. Plan homeschooling lesson for week
  3. Go grocery shopping
  4. Give boy a bath
  5. Go to the library
  6. Pick up dog poop
  7. Clean stove grates
  8. Sign boy up for preschool activity at rec center
  9. Answer customer emails
  10. Plan weekly dinner menu
  11. Work on beats for novel
  12. Set up new craft room
  13. Clean out silverware drawer
  14. Put laundry away
  15. Bag up clothes to give away (already sorted)
I got 1-10 done but I still feel behind. I guess I should just rewrite it for my next day off and keep going.

How do you keep track of the things you need/want to do?
Post a Comment