Endings: Tie Them Up or Leave Them Hanging?

I like endings in movies and novels to be left open a little for my own interpretation. I don't want to be left completely hanging where I have no idea where it's going, but maybe a little nudge in the right direction. Enough so I can envision where I think the character is headed.

Some people like to have the story wrapped neatly in a bow when it's over.

What do you like?
Post a Comment

Thursday

Endings: Tie Them Up or Leave Them Hanging?

I like endings in movies and novels to be left open a little for my own interpretation. I don't want to be left completely hanging where I have no idea where it's going, but maybe a little nudge in the right direction. Enough so I can envision where I think the character is headed.

Some people like to have the story wrapped neatly in a bow when it's over.

What do you like?
Post a Comment