My Top 5 Kitchen Disasters

  1. Last week I started a pot holder on fire while trying to scramble an egg.
  2. Three months ago I started the toaster cord on fire when it was on the stove, and I lit the pilot to boil water.
  3. I only learned how to make Mac and Cheese in the past few years, since I have a four year old. I tried it once and added all the ingrediants at once and ruined it.
  4. I gave myself food poisoning from undercooked chicken. Twice.
  5. Last night I made over two dozen peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and burned every single one. Actually, only the bottoms were burned. The tops were still raw.
I could go on, but, hey, the title only says 5! Have any of your own kitchen disasters?
Post a Comment

Tuesday

My Top 5 Kitchen Disasters

  1. Last week I started a pot holder on fire while trying to scramble an egg.
  2. Three months ago I started the toaster cord on fire when it was on the stove, and I lit the pilot to boil water.
  3. I only learned how to make Mac and Cheese in the past few years, since I have a four year old. I tried it once and added all the ingrediants at once and ruined it.
  4. I gave myself food poisoning from undercooked chicken. Twice.
  5. Last night I made over two dozen peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and burned every single one. Actually, only the bottoms were burned. The tops were still raw.
I could go on, but, hey, the title only says 5! Have any of your own kitchen disasters?
Post a Comment