How Green Are You?

I'd like to think I'm green. But I don't really think I am. I bought all the recycable bags for groceries, but leave them in the car (or at home, or wherever they are) every single time.

I try to keep the heat low in the winter, but I have a husband who likes to walk around the house in shorts then say he's freezing and crank the heat up.

I intend to take three minute showers, but once my four year old bursts in the bathroom then leaves the door open, I'm too cold to get out so I stay in a little longer.

Considering I clean houses, I can't really bike to work.

I would gladly eat less or no meat, if it weren't for the disappointed look in his eyes my husband gets whenever I suggest a no-meat meal.

I'm not good at all about recycling batteries or ink cartridges. I'm not even sure what to do with them.

I DO, however, drink lots of water from my aluminum Yankees water bottle.

So, maybe I'm a little green....like guacamole or algae.
Post a Comment

Thursday

How Green Are You?

I'd like to think I'm green. But I don't really think I am. I bought all the recycable bags for groceries, but leave them in the car (or at home, or wherever they are) every single time.

I try to keep the heat low in the winter, but I have a husband who likes to walk around the house in shorts then say he's freezing and crank the heat up.

I intend to take three minute showers, but once my four year old bursts in the bathroom then leaves the door open, I'm too cold to get out so I stay in a little longer.

Considering I clean houses, I can't really bike to work.

I would gladly eat less or no meat, if it weren't for the disappointed look in his eyes my husband gets whenever I suggest a no-meat meal.

I'm not good at all about recycling batteries or ink cartridges. I'm not even sure what to do with them.

I DO, however, drink lots of water from my aluminum Yankees water bottle.

So, maybe I'm a little green....like guacamole or algae.
Post a Comment