The Land of Rewrites

I discovered something yesterday. Rewrites are a lot more fun than I thought they'd be. I mean, most of the hard work is already done. It's like I have this long thin line that is the plot and now, with rewrites, I'm just adding hills to punch it up.

Of course, I say they're fun now. At the beginning. Maybe I'll reread this post in a few weeks when I'm knee-deep in them and just want to toss the entire thing out. 

What about you? Do you like or loathe rewrites?
Post a Comment

Tuesday

The Land of Rewrites

I discovered something yesterday. Rewrites are a lot more fun than I thought they'd be. I mean, most of the hard work is already done. It's like I have this long thin line that is the plot and now, with rewrites, I'm just adding hills to punch it up.

Of course, I say they're fun now. At the beginning. Maybe I'll reread this post in a few weeks when I'm knee-deep in them and just want to toss the entire thing out. 

What about you? Do you like or loathe rewrites?
Post a Comment