My Identity Crisis

I had two idols growing up (besides Shaun Cassidy and Chachi): Jan Brady and Jamie Sommers. I loved Jan Brady because she had long hair, and I loved Jamie Sommers because she was bionic (which, by then, so was I).

When I was in fourth grade, on top of all my homework assignments I used to put the name Jan Ciurca or Jamie Ciurca instead of Lisa. My teachers never said anything when they gave my papers back. They must have thought I was nuts.

Good thing they didn't know about my bionic arm.
Post a Comment

Monday

My Identity Crisis

I had two idols growing up (besides Shaun Cassidy and Chachi): Jan Brady and Jamie Sommers. I loved Jan Brady because she had long hair, and I loved Jamie Sommers because she was bionic (which, by then, so was I).

When I was in fourth grade, on top of all my homework assignments I used to put the name Jan Ciurca or Jamie Ciurca instead of Lisa. My teachers never said anything when they gave my papers back. They must have thought I was nuts.

Good thing they didn't know about my bionic arm.
Post a Comment