I. Am. Stuck.

So, a while ago I decided to take a break from screenwriting and work on this YA idea that wouldn't leave my head. For the first time in my life, I did a detailed outline of characters, some dialogue, and few plot points.

I have three main teenage girl characters. Each one has a big problem.I was planning on writing the 1st and 3rd girl in first person and the 2nd girl through a video she takes. I want them all to become friends, but it's harder than I thought switching between the girls' stories.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but wondering if I should just do the story through the first girl's eyes only. I'm just not sure if the other two girls' stories are too big to be side characters.

Or maybe I should just write each girls story then put them together.

See why I'm so stuck? Any suggestions, support, advice or chocolate from other writers would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment

Tuesday

I. Am. Stuck.

So, a while ago I decided to take a break from screenwriting and work on this YA idea that wouldn't leave my head. For the first time in my life, I did a detailed outline of characters, some dialogue, and few plot points.

I have three main teenage girl characters. Each one has a big problem.I was planning on writing the 1st and 3rd girl in first person and the 2nd girl through a video she takes. I want them all to become friends, but it's harder than I thought switching between the girls' stories.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but wondering if I should just do the story through the first girl's eyes only. I'm just not sure if the other two girls' stories are too big to be side characters.

Or maybe I should just write each girls story then put them together.

See why I'm so stuck? Any suggestions, support, advice or chocolate from other writers would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment