Can't Stop a Readin'

Since I started this blog a few months ago, I've read a ton of books. Way more than I did all of last year. I like the process after finishing a book of adding it to Goodreads.  It makes me feel as if I've accomplished something. Part of it, I think, is that I believe I've found my writing niche with YA (these are the books I've been devouring).

I just finished Lauren Myracle's Kissing Kate. I started by reading her middle grade books (Eleven and Twelve) that I bought at a library sale. I liked her style and found she writes YA, also. I like her simple style, mainly because I always felt like I wrote in the same simple way.

Today I found Sara Zarr's Story of a Girl at the library. Can't wait to get into that one tonight!
Post a Comment

Monday

Can't Stop a Readin'

Since I started this blog a few months ago, I've read a ton of books. Way more than I did all of last year. I like the process after finishing a book of adding it to Goodreads.  It makes me feel as if I've accomplished something. Part of it, I think, is that I believe I've found my writing niche with YA (these are the books I've been devouring).

I just finished Lauren Myracle's Kissing Kate. I started by reading her middle grade books (Eleven and Twelve) that I bought at a library sale. I liked her style and found she writes YA, also. I like her simple style, mainly because I always felt like I wrote in the same simple way.

Today I found Sara Zarr's Story of a Girl at the library. Can't wait to get into that one tonight!
Post a Comment