My Crack (and no, this isn't about my butt)

Pens, notebooks and books. Just looking at the words gives me shivers. I look at all three things in any Target, Barnes and Noble or grocery store.

Right now I'm obsessed with:
I feel like I've finally found my niche with YA (and I hope that doesn't change!) It's a whole new world for me and I love it. I was obsessed with Judy Blume and Beverly Cleary books when I was little. I always thought I'd be good at writing funny-type books for 11-13 year olds. Right now I'm working on an edgy YA for later teens, and I've never had a story fall into place like this has.

Did you have to go through different genres before you found your niche?
Post a Comment

Wednesday

My Crack (and no, this isn't about my butt)

Pens, notebooks and books. Just looking at the words gives me shivers. I look at all three things in any Target, Barnes and Noble or grocery store.

Right now I'm obsessed with:
I feel like I've finally found my niche with YA (and I hope that doesn't change!) It's a whole new world for me and I love it. I was obsessed with Judy Blume and Beverly Cleary books when I was little. I always thought I'd be good at writing funny-type books for 11-13 year olds. Right now I'm working on an edgy YA for later teens, and I've never had a story fall into place like this has.

Did you have to go through different genres before you found your niche?
Post a Comment