Getting to Know You Question

What are some of your favorite novels?

I only recently got into reading YA novels (except for when I was young). I'm having so much fun finding ones to read. So far I've read two of Ellen Hopkins' (I had to take a break from those because they get depressing). Now I'm reading a Lauren Myracle one and have a few others lined up.

What are your favorites?
Post a Comment

Tuesday

Getting to Know You Question

What are some of your favorite novels?

I only recently got into reading YA novels (except for when I was young). I'm having so much fun finding ones to read. So far I've read two of Ellen Hopkins' (I had to take a break from those because they get depressing). Now I'm reading a Lauren Myracle one and have a few others lined up.

What are your favorites?
Post a Comment