Getting to Know You Question

Tell me your favorite things. Here are some of mine:

Yankee Candles
Moleskine Notebooks, especially this one.
Fuzzy socks
My Emu slippers.
My DVDs.
My notebooks.
My Pilot Pen I write with (obviously)
Anything from Bath and Body Works
My iPhone
My Abercrombie sweatshirt I bought at a warehouse sale.
The ridiculously cheap tote I got at The Christmas Tree Shop.
Abbott's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in the summer.
Flarp
Stuffed Artichokes
Bubble Yum
Hair straighteners

What are some of your favorites?
Post a Comment

Friday

Getting to Know You Question

Tell me your favorite things. Here are some of mine:

Yankee Candles
Moleskine Notebooks, especially this one.
Fuzzy socks
My Emu slippers.
My DVDs.
My notebooks.
My Pilot Pen I write with (obviously)
Anything from Bath and Body Works
My iPhone
My Abercrombie sweatshirt I bought at a warehouse sale.
The ridiculously cheap tote I got at The Christmas Tree Shop.
Abbott's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in the summer.
Flarp
Stuffed Artichokes
Bubble Yum
Hair straighteners

What are some of your favorites?
Post a Comment