10 Truths About Me:
1. Favorite song: Baba O'Reilly by The Who
2. Favorite movie: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
3. When someone asks a question and my answer is "so-so," I usually say "menza-menza-eechy-geech" instead. I may have gotten it from Mork.
4. One time I told my grandma that I wish a big occasion would hurry up and get here, and she told me I was going to wish my life away. I try to remember that and be patient.
5. Losing my mother was, by far, the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
6. When I spend too much on my Old Navy credit card and my husband gets the bill, I sometimes tell him I think it was for birthday/Christmas gifts for a friend. He must think I have a ton of friends with the amount I rack up.
7. I'm going to homeschool our kids.
8. I'm very disappointed my US Weekly didn't come today. How will I know what celebrities wore all week??
9. All through high school I washed and straightened my hair every night before school, so it wouldn't be seen in all its curly madness. (Now I don't care.)
10. If it weren't for the sad look in my husband's eyes when I mention not caring about meat, I'd probably be a vegetarian.
I would like to pass this award onto (drum roll, please):
A Florida Writers Life
Confessions of a Wandering Heart