Things I'm Thankful For

Since our Thanksgiving plans were changed, I decided to stop dwelling on my aching back and instead on the things I'm thankful for this year.

  • Adopting Joey
  • Mike, for everything
  • Our business is busier than ever considering the economy
  • I had two films made, and one in a film festival
  • I've met some wonderful friends though Rochester Movie Makers
  • We decided to home school Joey
  • I've gotten closer with my girlfriends
  • We started preparing to buy a house in the next few months
  • I ate four pieces of chocolate chip banana bread today and didn't throw up
  • Joey's OT and Speech therapist
  • Joey spontaneously saying I love you a lot.
  • The Yankees winning the World Series so my husband isn't grumpy
  • Joey loving ancini de pepe, the one thing I can cook
  • Our cars not breaking down
  • The awesome bookshelf I got at the Hilton garage sale
  • Keeping in touch with long lost friends and family on Facebook
  • Joey's adoption party going just how we always imagined
  • Joey's amazingly good behavior on a daily basis
  • Taking turns with Mike sleeping in on weekends
  • The years I spent with my grandma before she died last March
  • The relationship with my ex-husband and his awesome wife
  • Being done with jury duty for the next ten years
  • Gordy Hoffman buying us Yankees souvenirs from the World Series and sending it to us
  • The free piano from Kristen
  • My iPhone
  • My in-laws
  • Having my dad to talk to about anything and everything
Post a Comment

Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For

Since our Thanksgiving plans were changed, I decided to stop dwelling on my aching back and instead on the things I'm thankful for this year.

  • Adopting Joey
  • Mike, for everything
  • Our business is busier than ever considering the economy
  • I had two films made, and one in a film festival
  • I've met some wonderful friends though Rochester Movie Makers
  • We decided to home school Joey
  • I've gotten closer with my girlfriends
  • We started preparing to buy a house in the next few months
  • I ate four pieces of chocolate chip banana bread today and didn't throw up
  • Joey's OT and Speech therapist
  • Joey spontaneously saying I love you a lot.
  • The Yankees winning the World Series so my husband isn't grumpy
  • Joey loving ancini de pepe, the one thing I can cook
  • Our cars not breaking down
  • The awesome bookshelf I got at the Hilton garage sale
  • Keeping in touch with long lost friends and family on Facebook
  • Joey's adoption party going just how we always imagined
  • Joey's amazingly good behavior on a daily basis
  • Taking turns with Mike sleeping in on weekends
  • The years I spent with my grandma before she died last March
  • The relationship with my ex-husband and his awesome wife
  • Being done with jury duty for the next ten years
  • Gordy Hoffman buying us Yankees souvenirs from the World Series and sending it to us
  • The free piano from Kristen
  • My iPhone
  • My in-laws
  • Having my dad to talk to about anything and everything
Post a Comment